With Lakeside Mortgage, the loan approval process has never been as easy. We offer a variety of secure and convenient application options:
- Complete Secure 1003 Application
- Formal Loan Application
- Call us at (773) 935-8829
- We will gladly take your application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have.
- Download Application
- Download this FREE application now and simply mail it, fax it, or bring it to the office.
- Documents needed
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two years
- W-2s for two years
- One to two years of tax returns
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Banker
- Bank statements for two to three months
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
- A copy of earnest money deposit
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)
Lower, LLC Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. Company NMLS ID#: 1124061 www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org www.lower.com/license www.lower.com/legal/privacy Applications are subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions subject to change. Restrictions may apply, call 888-826-2710 for complete loan details. By refinancing your existing loan, your total finance charge may be higher over the life of the loan. Any stated interest rate may change or not be available at the time of loan commitment, lock-in, or closing. Not affiliated with or acting on behalf of HUD, VA, FHA or any agency of the federal government. 8621Robert Fulton Drive, Suite 150, Columbia, MD 21046 Conducts business as “Lower.com, LLC” in Kentucky, Minnesota, Oklahoma, and Washington in lieu of Lower, LLC. Conducts business as “Lowerdotcom, LLC” in Montana in lieu of Lower, LLC.
Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee